A Boy traveled to abeokuta after his WAEC result was out so
that his Uncle could help him
get admission into the University to study
medicine and become a medical doctor....
The following conversation happened between them:
Boy: Uncle, I learnt it's difficult to get admission into the
University these days except
you are well connected...
Uncle: That's true...
Boy: Since you are connected, I came to ask you if you
can help me get admission into OAU after my
JAMB....
Uncle: That's true... am connected and I will help u....
Boy: Thank you Uncle....
Uncle: You're welcome...so how is your result, is it
WAEC or NECO and how many credits did you have?
Boy: Uncle, it's WAEC and I had only two credits in
agric and Yoruba language, but I failed the other
subjects...
Uncle: Well, that's not bad... you can still be a doctor, but
not a medical doctor really but native doctor (Baba
Alawo).
You will use your credit in Agric in collecting herbs from
the forest, and Yoruba language for incantations..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top