Halima Abubakar

Actress Halima Abubakar has come out to refute claims that she is a ‘runs girl’. The actress also pointed out that she is no controversial person, during a recent interview with YES! magazine.
“I’m not controversial. Why [do] people talk and the press write? Guess my name gives them (gossips) orgasm. I’m a simple home-couch-loving lady. I love my bed, my comfort; whether there is spring or mat, I’m great at home. I don’t party. I feel like I don’t have fun and [I’m] still not having fun, because I’m too serious and have been working since I was 13 years old. But, it’s okay. I’m here making my own rules and making sure I follow them. I love meriting stuff, so I don’t cut corners. Hard work is better. You can sleep your way through, but it never lasts. I knew that from day one.
“When people reject me, I don’t worry because they are the ones missing and losing, not knowing how amazing I am. People love judging and as long as people love hear-say, then they add lies to sweeten the gist. So, how am I controversial? I’m always misunderstood by lots of people. Just because I don’t talk too much does not mean I’m unfriendly or arrogant,” Abubakar said.
When asked about her relationship status, the actress said; “Yes. You all have been guessing about that, I laugh when I hear stuff like this. I just laugh at the assumptions. I have always loved being with just one guy. I don’t do ‘runs’. Just because I bought a car, gullible people are saying I do ‘runs’. Do I have to sleep around before I can get a car? That’s silly. Everyone has become a judge and the main judges don’t have work to do anymore. Please, I’m too young to be in a hurry to get rich. God can bless you anytime with just one breakthrough, if you are okay, cool and contented.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top